The purpose of the diet is cleansing to help the body eliminate toxins and to regenerate itself, contributing, of course, and weight loss. They are mainly recommended by medical herbalists. The ideal periods of time are followed by spring and autumn.
We often follow a diet based on vegetables and fruits, you get rid of a few extra pounds, or for us, to regain some energy or detox the body.
It is a healthy diet, easy to handle and not too expensive. These are the questions that you should answer on a diet, and the other based on fruits and vegetables fit well in the standards of an accessible from all points of view.
The plan followed
You can keep a diet based on fruit and vegetables for 1 to 5 days. Fresh fruits and vegetables, fruit juices or vegetables without added sugar are the only foods that are allowed during this period. You can consume vegetables or canned fruit, but I prefer the fresh. And watch the salt, sugar or additives.
You should know
It is easy to follow given that you have so few options. You will lose a few pounds (it depends on each metabolism, in part, how many they will be), although most of the time no, losing pounds is the goal of this diet. Many of us maintain at least a few days of a year this diet to rejuvenate the body.
Forget about chewing gum how to maintain this type of diet. The number of extremely low calories you will gain in that period, combined with zero protein, will make you feel weak if you will not give up chewing gum.
Between one and five days.
Do not plan activities that consume much of you in this period. Not physically but not intellectually. They consume much more water than usual and try to give up coffee. When you decide to break the diet, imtoarce care the solid foods. It's good to start with yogurt, cheese and toast.
If you do not find the natural juices to be to your liking, buy a citrus squeezer and visit most often in the market. So you have at your disposal fresh fruits and vegetables and very natural juices.
Strawberries are actually varieties of strawberries with mostly fruit of the same family plant, the family Rosaceae.
They contain water (89%), carbohydrates (7%), protides (0.8%), sugars (8%), vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, P, and minerals (sodium, potassium, manganese, copper, iron, calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, silicon).
The strawberries reinvigorate and remineralize the body, incetinid the aging process
The fruits are active diuretics stimulating the elimination of uric acid, toxins and excess body cholesterol.
In addition, ripe strawberries have a laxative effect.
Contains vitamin E, vitamins of the B complxul and manganese influences the normal functioning of the nervous system as indicated in asthenia and to avoid insomnia.
containing iron (hemoglobin in the blood) and copper (which helps to absorb iron)
It has beneficial effect on the liver helping vitamin K, which contain normal functioning. In this sense, strawberry cure is beneficial in hepatic insufficiency, lithiasis and biliary dyskinesia.
The function of lowering blood pressure is being indicated on blood pressure and other heart diseases.
They are indicated in diseases of the kidneys (including lithiasis), rheumatism, arteriosclerosis, gout, varicose veins,
Containing only a few sugars but also vitamin E, which is hypoglycemic strawberries can be consumed by diabetics but in smaller amounts.
FOR NON-DIABETICS It is RECOMMENDED that STRAWBERRY CURES 250g-500g PER DAY, PREFERENCE IN MORNING FOR 7-14 DAYS.
Diabetics can consume up to 300g of strawberries daily.
So, the nematode count, I recommend to 500g of strawberries in the morning on an empty stomach , without consuming anything else until lunch.
Strawberries are containdicate internally and externally allergic individuals who may produce urticaria.
The leaves of the strawberry can be used and they for health.
The tea from these leaves is a good cleaning of blood. It can be used in inflammations and abscesses of the mouth and gums.
For disinfection of the urinary tract and control of diarrhea can take the powder of dried leaves three times a day, one teaspoon.
Strawberries are used in cosmetics creams, compresses and masks with these beneficial fruits for any type of skin.
Cherries are among the first fruits to reach maturity through May, its season lasting around 8 weeks.
– organic acids,
– vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C6, C6, E, P, PP),
– pantoteic acid,
– minerals (potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur)
They can be used daily in the season, at least two weeks of healing, or in the healing of many 0.5-1 kg of fresh fruit, from 1 to 2 days a week, thus helping to strengthen and balance the body.
He did a good cleansing and toning of the body by eliminating toxins and normalizing the intestinal transit, preventing aging.
Consumption of cherries remineralizes the body, promotes digestion, eliminates or limits the inflammatory process, promotes sweating, relieves fever, prevents or eliminates the influenza process and prevents gout.
Cure is recommended in demineralizari, renal or urinary tract, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, atherosclerosis, chronic hepatitis, lithiasis of the gallbladder and kidneys, colitis, obesity, hydrops, cellulitis and couperose .
Like fruit, juice extracted from cherries, it has the same properties and recommendations, being diuretic, laxative, anti-inflammatory, remineralizing and a good sedative for neurotic states.
In the case of hepatitis, we recommend the daily consumption of 2 to 3 cups of cherry juice.
In the case of migraine can apply compresses with fruit crushing.
Can be used in cosmetics, through the application crushed fruit on the face. To get an increase elasticitatatii skin.
Grapes and vines since ancient times
Vine is one but the blessed of the earth. The first oenologist of humanity is considered Noah, the famous Biblical character, who, after the end of the flood and the ebb of the waters of the cultivated vineyards. In the territory of our country, the vine has been cultivated since ancient times, which represents an occupation of the geto-Dacians. It is even said that in the time of the great king Burebist, the wine of the grape, had become a great passion for the Gauls, that the king was forced to act, to decide, the perdition of the living. Among the great producers of the vine, since antiquity include the Greeks. In Greek mythology, the god of wine and vine was Dionysus, his equivalent in Roman mythology as Bacchus.
The Greeks gave us the world and with knowledge related to grape treatments, ampelotherapy . Greek athletes were feeding for training only with the grapes, and the singers used to use the grape heal for the maintenance of the voice.
Racoritori, easily digestible, foodstuffs, grapes were always appreciated for the qualities of food, but also for the virtues of healing. Grape juice (wort) is considered a kind of "vegetable milk". They can be of the most varied: from the use of grapes, must, wine or oil extracted from the seed, to the preparations for external use (cosmetic, skin care lotions, poultices, compresses), the wine to be used in the past and as an antiseptic for washing wounds.
The most common method of using grapes is their introduction into the diet progressively with food. But in order to prevent fertilization, it is important to reduce calorie intake through food base, considering the fact that 100g of grapes provides about 70 kcal. an energy consumption of other fruits (comparable to that of bananas).
However, a diet exclusively of grapes can help in the case of obesity, consumption, reaching a maximum of 2 kg. on the day, which is 1400 kcal. on a daily basis.
They use the well-cooked grapes, which will wash very well to remove the solution with which they were splash. Usually it is advisable to eat grapes without pips and skins, which passes through the digestive tract without being digested.
Therapy with fresh
In addition to using grapes with custom nutrition, there are some variations of cures based only on grapes. Obviously, these are just a few highlights, and all healing, to be designed according to individual tolerance and patient illness.
1) One day a week is consumed exclusively of grapes (1-1.2 kg), divided into small portions (minimum of 5 meals).
2) Long-term cure: contains several steps, accommodating or prepare the body for healing, which can be achieved by post; – the healing itself, with exclusively grapes (7 -10 days), in small portions, 7 meals a day; – diversification, with fresh fruit (one type of each meal: eg bananas, peaches, plums, apricots, apples or pears) and / or cottage cheese, alternative meals; – diet based on raw vegetables: grapes, other fruits, vegetables, yogurt, curd, honey, olive oil
– gradually return to normal eating.
Treatment with grape juice (wort)
It begins with 0.5 l of grape must daily, in three shifts, before meals. The amount increases gradually, reaching 2 l per day (how to increase the amount of puree, the more we will decrease the intake of a common food, even reaching the diet consists solely of mash.)
Losing weight with fruits
There are a number of foods or food groups in which nutrition experts believe pros and cons; when, but comes to fruits, there is unanimity: fruits are a rich source of health and energy and help a rapid loss of excess body weight because they contain nutrients vital for your body needs.
In addition, here are some reasons that should stimulate our appetite for fruits: it is the most natural foods, which contains a lot of water that the body needs so much, are rich in fiber, stimulates memory, not with based on LDL (bad cholesterol) levels, preventing and curing a number of diseases and last but not least, I'll give you a general feeling of well after what you consume.
We often ask ourselves what actually contains these fruits and what is their mode of action at the level of our body. Let's refer to the sequel to the fruit game that are found in the market and in the supermarket all year round.
1. Apples – contain a high amount of soluble and insoluble fiber, vitamin C, beta-carotene (if you eat and peel), potassium and boron. Apples contain pectin and are a part of the alkaline fruit. Regular consumption of apples helps lower cholesterol, prevents and treats constipation, arthritis, rheumatism, gout and stimulates immunity.
2. Watermelon (red) contains 92% water and 8% sugar. Contains minerals (iron), vitamins and fibers. Due to the content or the pure juice of water it helps to eliminate uric acid by the kidneys.
3. Plums are rich in magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, fiber and iron. Prunes have a strong laxative effect, cleans and detoxifies the liver and the entire digestive system and are immunostimulating. Due to the high phosphorus content, the diet with the plum has excellent results in the relief of debilitatii brain.
4. Oranges are a rich source of vitamin C, sodium, flavonoids, and pectins. Strengthen the body's defense system, and by the presence of vitamin C improves the absorption of iron; they are considered anti-cancer fruit (it blocks the conversion of nitrite and nitrate into nitozamine, which are associated with the occurrence of stomach cancer), help lower cholesterol, improve the structure of cell walls and helps maintain good circulation in the capillaries.
5. The Banana is a good source of potassium, vitamins and minerals, soluble fiber, are recommended in pediatric diets, but also in the weight loss regime because you are satioase and have a low fat. The potassium supplied with regular consumption of banana prevents hypertension. Mature bananas are consumed to have a calming effect, stimulates serotonin (hormone feeling good) and can improve the quality of sleep. In addition, they are the perfect food to fight anemia.
Tags: weight loss diet, vegetarian diet, fruit slimming, weight loss with vegetables